My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage personalized with Smilebox

I can't believe it's Dec. 1st already. Even Peaches said to me "Mommy! It's the 1st of December!" Like she thinks this month is special or something.

Thanks to programs like Toys for Tots, and the United Way's very cheap "Breakfast with Santa" we get to have fun this Christmas and more than the 3 gifts I can afford... but she and B-Ro have no idea how tight things are this year...uhhhgain.

I'd like to scrape together the $30 bucks it takes for the four of us to get to D.C. and go see the National Christmas tree this year. What and awesome experience that would be!

Anyway...not much to report on the weightloss front. I'm actually considering Lap-Band... FML

No comments:

Post a Comment