My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holiday Meals

I think I did well today. I had:
Ham
SMALL amount of Mustard Potato salad
3 mini-dinner rolls w/butter
Frito's w/vegetarian chili and shredded cheese and sour cream
Cottage Cheese Salad (About a whole cups worth, maybe more cuz I LOVE LOVE the stuff)
1/2 a small slice of some really rich cake thing, and one bite of homemade key-lime pie.
I was never stuffed, or even full really - just satisfied, and still satisfied, 8 hrs later! Not sure if I will eat more now or not since it's so late and I haven't snacked after 8 PM in 3 days... hmmm...

COTTAGE CHEESE SALAD
1 large container of Cool Whip
2 medium containers of Cottage Cheese
2 packages of Jello (any flavor)
1 or 2 cans of Fruit (your choice!)

Mix!

I like Lime Jello w/Crushed and Chunk Pineapple. My Dad likes Orange Jello with Peaches or Mandarin Oranges. My Mom likes Cherry Jello with Fruit Cocktail. It's up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment