My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sleep blogging

In my sleep, I am pretty sure I write really awesome blogs. I am always so surprised when I look at my blog and realize they don't exist. But now I have more ideas! Book Reviews! Naps! Talk Shows! Cats! Freecycle! Swapportunities!

All sorts of stuff. So be on the lookout! I'm excited!

I see evolution in this blogs future, lots of it. But slowly...

*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment