My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Monday, May 14, 2012

What you don't know...

What you don't know is that I tried another blog for a bit and posted quite a few other things since December of 2011.

I started this blog for the purpose of journaling a weight loss journey... but it's not what I was hoping it would be, and well... it's not me. I mean, I need to lose, but I'm not all that successful, and I still really like myself. So, It's hard to push myself!

My bad girl Favicon.. I kept this.
I switched because I wanted to try something new/different. I went a little darker, a little bad girl, but that isn't me either.  So. Here I am. Back to this blog and it's general theme, but with a little more soul searching, a lot more of who I really am, with a bit of DIY thrown in when I feel like it.

Will this become a money maker for me? It could. Will I be offering prizes and giveaways? I might. Will I review stuff? I would! It's evolving as we speak and will continue to do so for a long time to come. So please... journey with me and we'll see what we see.



2 comments: