My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Melissa & Doug Terrific Twenty List and Giveaway


 "Need some help with your holiday shopping this year? Check out our NEW Terrific Twenty, unveiled today at MelissaAndDoug.com! This list gathers the top toys of 2012, with items for every child in every age range. Including arts  and crafts, wooden favorites, educational toys, classic toys for toddlers, and gifts for big kids, too, this is a great place to start as you kick off your holiday shopping!" - Melissa & Doug's Blog.

The 2012 “Terrific Twenty” List Has Arrived—Top Holiday Gifts from Melissa & Doug!


If you have ever had the fun and joy of playing with a  
Melissa & Doug toy - you know how amazing they are!

Even more amazing??? 

THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU A GIFTIE FOR YOUR KIDDIE!

In their page you will find a link to enter to win one of their Terrific Twenty!
If you enter once, you're entered for all twenty (or the remaining) days!

Actual URL's:



No comments:

Post a Comment