My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Monday, January 23, 2017

Peaches & Cream Experimental Failure (TBBS #10)

My 10th post about the surgery...


It's not all Peaches and Cream. It is NOT all successes and skinny jeans. Now is when the real hard work starts. I've finally hit a major stall. Not just the same weight for a week or two.. Nope. I haven't lost a pound in 4 weeks. This is when you wonder if you're stuck. Did you break your new tool? Are you EVER going to get to your goal weight!?

Yes, You will (I will!). However.. it takes a bit more work now than it did those first 4 months.

I am working harder at getting my protein.
I am having to really make sure I get my water in.
Strangely, I think I need to up my calorie count. (I still don't LOVE food... I tend to only eat once a day because I get busy and forget)
I have to walk/workout with consistency.

What are some tips and tricks you found worked for you?
I think I have heard them all.. but maybe not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment