My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Libido Lamentations (TBBS #11)

Oh! Let me tell you, lacking libido is NO.FUN.

So many patients, after WLS talk about their libido. It's kinda something we all talk about and hope to notice a huge change in. MOST patients experience a surge in their libido. They talk about becoming sex fiends and wanting it - all. the. time. How great is that!?

huh, not me.

Oh, I hoped.. I prayed.. I wished.. because I LOVE sex with my hubs. Our sex life is ... well, I'll spare you the details.

I didn't get so lucky.

That first month, I was in so much pain.. it wasn't much of an option. The second month I was still struggling to get water in... so even if I got in the mood, I couldn't be ready.. :;nudge nudge wink wink::. I resorted to a product (Just Like Me, by Pure Romance). It helped, but only if I was in the mood.. otherwise it was just embarrassing and humiliating to use, and I can't imagine how it made hubs feel that I had to use it in the first place! (Men's ego's are so fragile).


When you have the surgery and lose the amount of weight we do, those fat cells release the hormones they've been storing up. That's why some get a libido surge, (they get more of the right hormones) and others don't (they get more of the opposite hormones). I would never trust libido enhancement OTC drugs. things that have chemicals I don't know, understand, or want in my body. There doesn't seem to be any magic foods or pills for this issue! Ahhh... but I did find a great supplement! It's designed to support your bodies natural functions! When i started sharing my success on these lil' babies... I got amazing responses, and requests (begging really) for the info. The thing to understand about a WLS patient is that here we are NOT wanting sex, while our partners see us transforming and suddenly, we're like a new toy to them!! THEY want it. ALL.THE.TIME. (I can't say that enough)>


So here it is my lovelies! My Frisky testimonial! Message me and I'll get you my referral code. It will get you $10 off, and it will get me product free. Order yours, then you can share your referral code with others!!











No comments:

Post a Comment