My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Update Shmupdate - It's been forever!

SO MUCH IN LIFE IS ABOUT JUST DOING IT!

Yes, just do it. I however, have a lot to do, and none of it seems to get done... so here is a quick rundown!

My surgery has been a great success. I'm down 102 lbs, and still going. Slowly now, but steadily and that is super! My NSV's are off the charts. I can cross my legs! Climb stairs! Wear clothes I thought I'd never fit in again! Wear high heels without major pain in my feet! And I am a confirmed selfie-holic. I love taking pictures of myself again!

In January, I stepped out into a new venture. Mainly I started it to get some extra cash flowing, but it turned into the development of my self. I'm no longer afraid I will start something and not finish it. I am no longer feeling like I am not enough. I have new purpose and new energy. It's phenomenal!

So much of this venture is about me, but I'm finding my passion, and my passion is OTHERS. I want to help others love themselves, develop themselves. Do more. Be more. I've always known it was a passion of mine, but I never knew I could make it my brand, and market it in such a way.

those who know me have often commented I should go into social work or counseling, but I take peoples problems on  myself and let my own issues slide. It's not a good mix for me. With this new company and my efforts at self-improvement I'm learning to put me and mine first, and I'm still doing that while helping others. How priceless!

If you're my friend on FB you've seen a lot of my posts, and may have some idea of what my business is... but if not, please friend me and find out! We have something for everyone. Vegan, Gluten free supplements and weight loss, household and personal care. It's wonderful!

So that's my update, and I want to hear from you!

Do you know what your passion is? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment