My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can you over blog?

I'm just curious.. I mean - does anyone really want to read a daily account of other people's stuff? Who has time for that!?

I myself must because I follow several blogs. They make me chuckle, they make me sigh, they make me fat. It's their fault... d@mn recipe guru's..

OK. that's all for today, except one thing... have you Stumbled today? (www.stumbleupon.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mama it is me Kana... I love your granpa's saying... eat and leave the food alone. Wow! Great blog =-) Don't worry about buttons and gagets, they load the page down and it is hard for the reader to just read what you have to say.
    Hugs & Smooches,
    KanaLee

    ReplyDelete