My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Monday, April 25, 2011

When your mood sucks...

It makes my mood suck too. Sorry hunni, I just wish you could get out of this funk you are in.

Seriously FauxHubs' (let's shorten that to Fubs, Shall we?), Fubs' bad mood makes me feel all cruppy and stuff too. I wanna be whiney and pouty. Not that it would help any, because he really has every right to be in a sad/bad mood. His Nana passed last week after suffering from Alzheimer's for many many years. Our jobs are not doing what we need them to do financially, and of course he bears the brunt of it, and... he can just only take so much.

So he lays in his bed and plays on his laptop and watches TV for HOURS ON END.

Gets very depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment