My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weight Loss Rule #1

Draw your line in the sand!

... I've done it a million times. I've said "This is it" or "This is the fattest I will ever be"
I lie to myself a lot...

So here I am UhGain... fatter (I know it's not a real word, but I'm attempting to be all "look at me I'm a cool a$$ blogger") then I've ever been... and determined to do something this time.  I will do it with humor, perseverance, a bit of failure and set back for flavor, and I will Eat and Leave the Food Alone!

I will also not be hounding my friends and family to follow my blog - infact, I probably will hope they don't. How else can I say things I probably don't want them to know?

From time to time I will throw out some biblical truths, and some crappy advice and even the occasional swear word (di$gu!s#d 0f c*^rse) and I might even rain on someone else's parade. Or bring a little merry sunshine in - who knows? ::shrugs:: I will post pics as often as I take them - and weights as often as I get them - and maybe even an exercise note or two - I really don't know...

But as I said... and my family will understand... I will "Eat and Leave the Food Alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment