My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I can over eat... forget over blog...

I didn't! over eat that is. We just had yummy steak and potatoes and gravy and peas. I ATE ALL MY PEAS MOM! (I hate peas). This week also saw the re-introduction of Navy Beans to my palette. It has been decades since I have had them, and never forevers since I wanted them - so...shocking, I craved them and now love them.. in small amounts.

I am definitly being more active... even though my knee protests vociferously. Hopefully I can get the poundage down... I actually have wedding to be in, in August. Ughh...

Right now I am ready for bed and fighting the munchies. I actually need to get up from this deathboard (my computer desk) and just go to bed before I eat...especially since my deathboard is in the kitchen.

Night yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment