My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New friends.

Well, sort of. One of my first friends here in Pennsyltuckey. Denise - very nice, wasn't sure about her at first but now I see she could totally be a good friend. She gave us a ride to soccer today (Our cars, Rusty and Goldie, are both in the shop).
And we had a great time just chatting and laughing. I am excited.

Friends are few and far between for me. Fubs is my best friend, then my parents, my niece, then a small group of life long friends follows. I RARELY include new people into my circle. Which is funny since I am completely gregarious and outgoing... but I don't let people in... ya know?

Sure, I might let you in a bit - and let you know a lot about me, but most of it you will find describes parts of me that I have outgrown or am no longer having issues with. Anyway - it's hard to explain, I will get back to that another time.

For now I gotta go snuggle with Peaches before bedtime. Night yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment