My GrandpaT always said at nearly every meal to at least one of us grandkids "Why don't you eat and leave the food alone?" Which, to a 5 yr old, is pretty confusing. I think I have it figured out, but don't tell my family. We all believe what we want about Grandpa's words of wisdom on just about everything in the world.
For me, I will simply say - it makes me wonder what in the world I really have eaten myself into...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Up and Down...

Today had a few (no I did not have "a few"...anything! the day had some ups and downs!)... My knee hurts. seems I might have to be more diligent about taking my thyroid meds because it affects joints...huh.. oh! and the migraine's are back, whoops!

I'm such a mess. But I have been busy ALL day and here is what I ate because of it: Double Bacon thingie at BK w/fries and a Coke. About 3 oz. baked chicken w/BBQ sauce, some green beans, and a little noodles (chicken&broccoli:::shudder::). And a Dr. Pepper. Terrible. I walked a bit though.. in boots.. for work.. it sucked.. but I got a sale.. woohoo a paycheck comes!

Then I got in a fender bender. I wasn't driving, Mr. Always Right was. But the fender bender really was my fault since I am the one who pointed out the mural on the derelict building next to us was not anonymously painted it was tagged by someone named _©hris_ . Hence the turn of FauxHubs head...and the crashing of bumpers with MY car. grrrr.... but of course, it was worth it to prove (Yet UhGain!!) who is really always right)

Oh - I should intro you to FauxHubs, aka Mr. Always Right. He's my hunni. He's my luverrrr. He's my college buddy-whom-I-never-did-more-than-kiss-because-hewasacheerleaderguyandthosegirlswerewaycoolerthanIwas. ::whew:: We found each other on...drumroll please.... yup! you guessed it! FACEBOOK! about 2 yrs ago. I'll tell that story Uhnother day!

Ok, sleep sweet kiddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment